Welcome to Fukuoka Bible Church. For those of you who have difficulty reading Japanese, we hope this page will help give you an idea of who we are and where you can find us. Though most of the blog posts are in Japanese, we hope you enjoy the many pictures, and if you have a Japanese friend you would like to share a sermon with, we have ours recorded and posted. If you’re in the neighborhood, we also hope to meet you someday!
Fukuoka Bible Church (福岡聖書教会) is a Protestant church plant work initiated by the cooperation of the Japan Evangelical Church Association, also known as JECA (日本福音キリスト教会連合開拓教会), and sister church North Miyazaki Bible Christian Church (宮崎北聖書キリスト教会). Started in April 2010, FBC is still a small church with a warm, at home atmosphere. Though our morning service is in Japanese, a variety of foreigners from many different countries attend.
After working as a pastor in the Kansai area of Japan for over 30 years, Pastor Inoue and his wife Emi arrived in Fukuoka in June 2009 and launched Fukuoka Bible Church in April 2010. Pioneers missionaries Stephanie Schatz and Brian Tom are working alongside Pastor Inoue in efforts to build up this church plant.
- Sunday Worship Service: 10:30am
- Sunday Kids Club: 9:30am
- Wednesday Bible Study and Prayer Meeting: 7:30pm
- Thursday Bible Study and Prayer Meeting: 10:30am
- Thursday English Conversation Class: 7:00pm, 8:00pm
- Friday Night Young Adults Dinner & Bible Study (at the Tom’s house near the church and Tenjin area): 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday Children’s English Class: 2:00pm
- Address: Fukuoka Bible Church
4-chome 17-11, Hoshiguma, Sawara-Ku, Fukuoka City
–> Google Map
- Tel/Fax: 092-866-5064
- Church Email: email@example.com
Pastor’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org